Every individual in this world aspires to have Own House or Property & this indeed becomes a top priority goal in many people’s life. When we look at the world, we see some are born with luxury of enjoying ancestors property, some make it by themselves smoothly, some struggle & get it and many struggle but don’t get it, Why ? Is God partial ?
The answer is NO, it is just what we have earned in our previous life. To enjoy anything in this world like Beauty, Intelligence, Wealth, Property, Vehicles, Luxury, etc we need a credit from our past life & nothing of this sort comes by chance for anyone and everyone.
Astrology can help a person to know:
- whether he is entitled to get a property
- if he is entitled then when will he get it
- if he gets it then how will he get it (will it be easy/difficult/ struggling, etc)
- if he gets it then what kind of property (luxurious house/old house/problematic house, etc)
- whether the property is clean or under litigation
- whether he will buy it by cash or Bank loan, will he get loan sanction immediately or struggle
- is investing on property a right choice or any risks involved
The planetary positions at the time of birth in the Horoscope/Jataka indicate Astrologer about all the above mentioned points and its consequences. It completely depends upon the expertise of an Astrologer to guide the person with respect to his problem and how it can be solved in a better way.
Whether he is entitled to get a property
In the “Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra” (BPHS is a foundational scripture for Astrology), Maharishi Parashara connotes to 4th House in the horoscope regarding judgment of any kind of property related matters. As per the great sage Parashara, certain combination of planets in the Horoscope signifies whether the person is entitled to get a property or not.
Few interesting & relevant dictums from BPHS are as follows:
- The native will enjoy the full happiness of the house should the lord of the fourth house be in the 4th house and the ascendant lord be also there and receives aspect by a benefic planet.
- If the lord of the 4th house is placed in its own sign or own “Navamsha” and in its own sign of exaltation, the native gets the comforts of having land, conveyance, house and musical instruments.
- In the event of the lord of the 10th house together with the lord of the 4th house being placed in Kendra (quadrant) or a “trikona” (trine), the native’s house should be adorned with a boundary and the house will be worthy of a king.
If he is entitled then when will he get it:
- A good Dasha & Bukti connected to the 4th House & 4th Lord can give property
- A good Dasha & Bukti of Benefic planets connected to 4th House & Lord also can give property
If he gets it then how will he get it (will it be easy/difficult/ struggling, etc):
- The strength of the planets & nature of the planets connected to 4th House & 4th Lord will signify the struggle involved
If he gets it then what kind of property (luxurious/old/problematic, etc)
If 4th House & 4th Lord is in connection with
- Moon – Gives a New house
- Mercury – Artistic house
- Jupiter – Strong and durable house
- Sun & Ketu – Flimsy house
- Saturn & Rahu – Old house
- Venus – lovely, luxurious house
- Mars – house prone to fire
Whether the property is clean or under litigation
If 4th House & 4th Lord is in connection with
- Weak Sun – Problems from Government
- With Rahu – Documentation problems & prone to get cheated
Whether he will buy it by cash or Bank loan, will he get loan sanction immediately or struggle?
Since buying a property is an expensive affair, it is mandatory to check whether the person has got “Dhana Yoga” or a combination for Wealth, if yes then the deal happens smoothly without much effort. If not then need arises to check if 4th House & 4th Lord has any connection with
- Strong 6th House & 6th Lord(which signifies smooth sanction of loan)
- Weak 6th House & 6th Lord(which signifies difficulty in getting loan)
Is investing on property a right choice or any risks involved?
- When 4th House and 4th Lord is connected to 11th House/11th Lord (Labha), 9th House/ 9th Lord (Bhagya), 2nd House/2nd Lord (wealth), there is profit expected from property
- When 4th House and 4th Lord is connected to 8th House/8th Lord (Obstacles), 12th House/12L (Loss), Ke (obstacles, disinterest), etc can create obstacles and Losses
With this broad understanding of different aspects of astrological combinations, connections in the Horoscope, an Astrologer can easily understand what is destined to the person and accordingly advice what needs to be done as per the Time, Place & Circumstances.