This is another popular method of judging the Transit results mostly used in North India. The method is described below.
- Note the Janma Rashi.
- Choose the planet transit result for which predictions to be made.
- Note the transit position of the Moon with reference to Natal Moon (Janma Rashi) when the chosen planet enters a new sign.
Name the Moorti as follows:- •
- If the transit Moon is in 1st, 6th or 11th from Natal Moon – Swarna (Golden) Moorti.
- If it is in 2nd, 5th or 9th – Rajata (Silver) Moorti.
- If it is in 3rd, 7th or 10th – Tamra (Copper) Moorti.
- If it is in 4th, 8th or 12th – Loha (Iron) Moorti.
The results will be as follows:-
- Swarna: Extremely favourable
- Rajata: Favourable
- Tamra: Average
- Loha: Extremely unfavourable
- We are interested in finding the result of Jupiter transit from Virgo to Libra and the native’s Janma Rashi is Aquarius.
- At the time of Jupiter’s transit, the transit Moon was in Pisces or the second house from Janma Rashi.
- Being in second will result in Rajata Moorti and hence the Jupiter transit will be favourable to the native.